SERIES Sample Parkour park - Central Lux Surface 625 m2 - CODE PK03
Parkour Park Description:
The largest variation of Parkour Park by a central tower with various obstacles. Important for this version is the railing height 2,3m to increase the capacity of the jump, as gymnastic moves on poles. Unlike smaller variations, the main object is enlarged to form a co-training opportunities for more people.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS – PARKOUR PARK ELEMENTS
- All pipes used to manufacture must have a diameter of 48.3 mm.
- Each pipe are powder coated in yellow - RAL 1037.
- Pipe joints are painted graphite powder - RAL 9011.
- There are no sharp edges at the pipes joints.
- The pipes are joined together in such a way that the connecting element does not protrude above the pipe to more than 10 mm [picture]
- Minimumconrete dimensions are- cylinder with a diameter of 25 cm and a height of 70 cm.
- There can be a change of dimensions of the devices to 6%.
- There are connectors system that are protected against corrosion (eg. Cast iron).
- All the plywood that are manufacture are waterproof and to have a double-thickness laminated min. 18 mm. At least one side of the laminate must be non-slip.
- Each site designed to exploit the plywood are non-slip.
- All plywood included have Limited Lifetime Warranty from the Manufacturer.
- Plywood boards are connected to the structure by means of screws. The plywood frame is designed to ensure the integrity of the components on a load of 250kg at any point on the surface of 30x30 cm.
- The gaps between the edges of the plywood and the frame elements are less than 1.5 mm.
- All plywood are cut on a CNC machine number.
- The largest unsupported plywood plate surface can be of a size 1200 x 400 mm.
Protruding limit to 10mm
DIMENTIONS - DRAWING
SOCIAL SHARE TOOLS: