SERIES Sample Parkour park - Central Medium Surface 240 m2 - CODE PK02
Parkour Park Description:
Medium Parkour Park with a central tower and additional units in various parts. This variant is characterized by a more extensive portion boxes (modules), and an additional platform for smaller towers. An additional advantage is a large section that was placed on the outer wall for easy access even for a beginner.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS – PARKOUR PARK ELEMENTS
- All pipes used to manufacture must have a diameter of 48.3 mm.
- Each pipe are powder coated in yellow - RAL 1037.
- Pipe joints are painted graphite powder - RAL 9011.
- There are no sharp edges at the pipes joints.
- The pipes are joined together in such a way that the connecting element does not protrude above the pipe to more than 10 mm [picture]
- Minimumconrete dimensions are- cylinder with a diameter of 25 cm and a height of 70 cm.
- There can be a change of dimensions of the devices to 6%.
- There are connectors system that are protected against corrosion (eg. Cast iron).
- All the plywood that are manufacture are waterproof and to have a double-thickness laminated min. 18 mm. At least one side of the laminate must be non-slip.
- Each site designed to exploit the plywood are non-slip.
- All plywood included have Limited Lifetime Warranty from the Manufacturer.
- Plywood boards are connected to the structure by means of screws. The plywood frame is designed to ensure the integrity of the components on a load of 250kg at any point on the surface of 30x30 cm.
- The gaps between the edges of the plywood and the frame elements are less than 1.5 mm.
- All plywood are cut on a CNC machine number.
- The largest unsupported plywood plate surface can be of a size 1200 x 400 mm.
Protruding limit to 10mm
DIMENTIONS - DRAWING
SOCIAL SHARE TOOLS: